More Systemwide News
- Unions, UC reach agreement on health care rates, pension contributions
- Sustainability efforts save money and energy
- UC Health leaders advocate for Medicare, Medicaid funding
- UCSF Chancellor profiled in New York Times
- Stem cell research heads to the clinic
- UCTV seminars site live and accepting submissions
Read more news at UC Newsroom
Kris Lange, who works with UC's health insurance vendors, talks about the similarities and differences among UC's medical plans.
A proposal to raise employee and UC contributions to the UC Retirement Plan in 2013 will come before the Regents at their November meeting.
Feeling stressed? UC offers a variety of resources to help you be happy and healthy.
In a speech to the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, President Yudof said that California must do more to prepare its Hispanic children for college if it is to benefit from the state's changing demographics.
People Who Make A Difference
Across UC, staff and faculty make a difference on the job and in their free time. Read about a few of their latest contributions.
Olivia Raynor, director of UCLA's Tarjan Center, is working to change the way people think about individuals with disabilities. Read more about Raynor's mission.
UC Berkeley Public Health professor tells how difficult early years led to pioneering academic work. Read about Professor Emeritus S. Leonard Syme.
Do you know someone who is making a difference?
You can nominate a UC staff or faculty member to be featured here. Send their name and a brief description of how they are contributing to UC or their wider community to .
Get your maintenance and specialty medications filled at UC medical center pharmacies. Read more.
More HR News
- UC to verify dependent eligibility for health insurance
- Donate used eyewear to VSP's Eyes of Hope
- UC medical plans get high marks in satisfaction survey
You can read more HR news on At Your Service.
Send Your Feedback
What would you like to read about in future editions of Our University? Send your comments and story suggestions to . Our University is produced by UC Communications, External Relations, UC Office of the President.