Staff advisors to the regents discuss their experience in bringing the concerns and ideas of staff to UC's senior leadership.
CropManage, a new UC Cooperative Extension website for farmers, puts UC Research in the hands of farmers to help them save money and protect the environment.
By checking lines 405 and/or 413 on your state income tax forms, you can help fund innovative UC research programs that reach communities throughout California.
More Systemwide News
- President Obama presents UC Santa Cruz astronomer with National Medal of Science
- Letter from President Yudof about salary increases
- Innovation center awards 2013 health fellowships
- Tobacco control program saves billions
Read more news at UC Newsroom
People Who Make A Difference
Across UC, staff and faculty make a difference on the job and in their free time. Read about a few of their latest contributions.
Charles Perrin is the iconic figurehead of introductory organic chemistry, the primary gatekeeper for students hoping to get into medical school. Now in his 50th year of teaching at UC San Diego, he remains one of the most beloved professors on campus.
UC Berkeley mechanical engineering professor Alice Agogino was recently honored for her efforts to significantly increase the number of female, African-American and Hispanic doctorates in her field.
Do you know someone who is making a difference?
You can nominate a UC staff or faculty member to be featured here. Send their name and a brief description of how they are contributing to UC or their wider community to .
More HR News
- Take your health assessment and get an award
- Are you ready for retirement? Check your Retirement Readiness score
- UCRP service credit buyback may enable some to retain retiree health eligibility under current rules
You can read more HR news on At Your Service.
Send Your Feedback
What would you like to read about in future editions of Our University? Send your comments and story suggestions to . Our University is produced by UC Communications, External Relations, UC Office of the President.